Monday 30 December 2013

Stop animal testing!




This isn't a normal post we'd do. This is just me trying to raise more awareness to animal testing.
Many make-up brands test on animals, which is unnecessary and disgusting.  Why should innocent animals take pain and harm because we want to wear make-up? 
"This may make you blind so here you go let's put it in your eye to see?"
We wouldn't do it, so why should animals?
I'm not going to insert pictures of the poor animals which I've seen on photo's of this, you can all imagine how awful they are. 
Just please please please check the back's of make-up products, skincare products, any products just to make sure you realise what you're using.
I'm not saying this will stop animal testing or just me writing this will even help the matter, however I will try. 
Please please always check the labels of items before buying, bare in mind whilst that poor defenceless animals are being hurt for this. 

Thanks for reading! Just felt like I needed to say this after seeing a tweet of a picture of an animal being tested and it honestly made me so angry. 

These are defenceless animals who don't deserve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment