Sunday 1 December 2013

Happy 1st December!

Getting excited for Christmas now!! Opened my advent Calendar this morning and got all the decorations out of the loft which is so exciting. It is now socially acceptable for me to play Christmas songs in public too which is great news :p Scosh girls have decided that we are going to post a festive treat each day where we will review make up, post recipes ect. 

Today your festive treat is....

It's Potent Benefit eye cream! 

I was sceptical about this product at first as I have had lots of eye creams that have ha no effect at all on my dark circles (I get really bad dark circles) and it was quite expensive but I have to say this one is really good!! My dark circles have no gone completely but it has made them so much better and makes me look more awake and bright eyed :) it also comes in really cute packaging and is part of a collection so makes for a great gift for someone! I haven't tried other items in the collection but if you have let us know what you think! :D 

I hope you have all had a lovely first of December. We would love to see your decorations and know what you got in your advent this morning on twitter @scoshgirls 
Remember to give us a follow. 

Thanks guys!!

Jamie-lee x

No comments:

Post a Comment