Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas Day #14!


Hey guys! So for day 14 I have decided to write about my Christmas wish list

Number one is a tartan scarf! I have seen the most adorable one from Primark and 

it is only £4. My friend and fellow blogger, Jess (see the bottom of this post 

for a link to her blog) and it looks so good. Tartan is really in at the minute 

and looks really good teamed up with a fur jacket or even a leather jacket!
I also really want a new hair dryer and I have seen a really good one from 

Remington called Pro Ionic that is £26.99. It was recommended in DARE magazine 

under ‘how to keep your hair glossy’ and apparently has ionic conditioning and 

ceramic tourmaline grill for frizz-free shine and anti-static hair. My hair goes 

really dry and frizzy so this is perfect for me.


As you guys know I am a sucker for glittery, creamy eye shadows and the Bourjois 

Colour Edition cream eye shadows come in really wearable soft-golden nudes which 

are my favourite colours to wear on my eyes. They are £6.99 and for the part 

season also come in silver and purples! If you use a dreamy eye shadow I would 

recommend you using fingertips as it means that it doesn’t get stuck to the brush 

and, also, heat from your finger tips makes it easier to glide on smoothly

My favourite skin scrub in Soap and Glory’s ‘face, soap and clarity’ which I 

absolutely swear by and with all the soap and glory deals on in Boots at the 

minute it is hard to not have at least on product on my wish list! It is really 

exfoliating and makes my skin so much better (getting rid of horrible teenage 

spots and black heads). If you use this though make you get a good moisturiser so 

your face doesn’t get all dried out!
Finally The Body Shop chocomania body butter! This stuff smells incredible and 

is so moisturising. It is £13 which I can’t really justify for a body butter but 

Christmas is a time to treat yourself after all haha! You can get really nice 

sets from body shop as well with different fragrances in. all of them smell 

delicious


Hope you guys enjoyed this and hopefully some of these items will be popping up 

in my Christmas haul if I am lucky!

Jamie xx
Check out Jess’s blog at: www.jessicasbeautygarden.blogpsot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment