Wednesday 25 December 2013

Estée Lauder night cream review!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed our 25 days of Christmas countdown! Today I am reviewing the Estée Lauder night cream that I received in a set! (Check it out on my Christmas haul) 


Now, at 17 it seems a bit funny me using a product that gets rid of lines and wrinkles but it is brilliant! I received this product on Christmas Eve and so have only, used it twice and already I am seeing (and feeling) a huge improvement to my skin. I don't have lines and wrinkles but my skin still looks tired and gets really dry and lifeless! Over winter I get really bad dry patches around my nose and they have already gone! As you guys know, my eyes are a huge problem area for me and can make me look really tired but this product is already helping to brighten them up. 

I have also noticed with this that a little goes a long way (which is lucky because it is only a small pot) and it smells lovely and is a really nice texture. It has an almost velvety feel and is not thick and sticky like lots of night creams I have tried. 

I know that Estée Lauder can be expensive and it is too early to say whether or not I will be making a repurchase of this product but it is already showing results. My skin is feeling so soft and smooth and, although I feel a little bit like my nan using an anti-wrinkle product, I was not going to waste it haha! I perhaps wouldn't suggest buying this particular product if lines and wrinkles are not a problematic area for you but I certain would recommend this brand! Everything I have tried so far have been brilliant. This is the first piece of skin care from there but reading other reviews the others are equally as good. 

If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, I suggest looking at Boots brand No7 who have a brilliant range of facial care products that are reasonably priced and there are often sales and deals on! 

Jamie xx

2 comments: