Saturday 28 December 2013

Braving the pink // semi permanent hair dye!

A while a go I decided I wanted my hair dip dyed but didn't want to pay all that money out to have it done (I would be allowed pink for school anyway) so Mum went out and got me a semi permanent hair dye. I was a little bit worried because I have never done anything to my own hair and it wasn't a brand that I had heard of before. I tried to find reviews on it but there was hardly any. Anyway, I ended up going for it and dip dying it pink! 

This was the product:

Please excuse all the books in the back ground haha!! 
I got this product from a place called 'savers' where I live but since then I have seen it in lots of other discount shops and even in some bigger stores like super drug and boots. I found this product so easy to apply and it didn't dry my hair out at all (my hair goes really dry and stretchy). I didn't leave it in for the full time recommended because I was looking for a paler pink and the colour was perfect. This product is great for if you want a more subtle look rather than bright colours :) 

It was a while since I used this product (as you will see from the photo: no fringe and a pout.. Lovely haha) but I am now braving the whole head for a performance I am doing! It only lasts for about 2-3 days until it starts to fade. I wash my hair every day though and the colour didn't fully go away for much longer after this. 

If you are looking for a subtle hair dye product, I would definitely recommend this one. This is the colour it left my hair...


The fact this picture is now on the Internet for everyone to see makes me very, very sad haha! Anyway, if you ignore the hair style and the face and.. Everything apart from the pink colour, you can see how the product works! 

What hair colouring product would you recommend?

Jamie xx

1 comment: