Friday 27 December 2013

A few 2013 Faves!


Hiya guys, hope you've all had a great christmas! Today I'm going to do a post on my 2013 favourites! :-)
I'm not going to babble on, I'm just going to jump right in there.
So first, 

1) Favourite Fragrance - Escada: Cherry in the air.
I have many favourite fragrances but the smell of this is literally gorgeous! I can't tell you what it is precisely but it just smells absolutely beautiful to me. It's also very cheap and would make an excellent gift!

2) Favourite skincare item - St. Ives: naturally clear apricot scrub.
This is my holy grail. O my god. I love this, I've used this for over a year and have not changed it since. It does exactly what it says on the front of the pack which is excellent. And the fact it is apricot just makes it nicer and feels alot less harsh to the skin!

3) Favourite shoes - Chelsea boots / Vans
Now this what out of chelsea boots and vans to me purely because I absolutely love both pairs of shoes, they're just great and both go with any outfit you want!

4) Favourite lipgloss - Benefit ultra plush lip gloss.
These lip glosses' are absolutely wonderful. To me, they feel alot less sticky than other ones and the colour range is lovely!

5) Favourite jewellry - Midi rings.
My favourite is definitely the midi ring. These are such a contemporary idea so different and so lovely. 

6) Favourite body stuff brand - Ted baker.
Most people would say Soap and Glory which I agree is AMAZING however I really am enjoying Ted Baker and I've also reached more towards this! Plus all of the Ted Baker bags are beautifully created and look great!

7) Favourite tv episode - Made in Chelsea.
I'm a fanatic when it comes to MIC, I got the box set last christmas and I believe it has been frequently a great, fun series to watch!

8) Favourite nail varnish - Barry M: blood orange.
This is a red colour which is dark! This looks awesome on but the only downside is the name .... Blood :-|

They're just a few of my favourites!:-) 
Hope you enjoyed it!
@ScoshGirls follow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment