Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas Day #5!

Today your festive treat is... 

My favourite festive films! 

I have started watching Christmas films and I forgot how much I love them! 
My favourite is 'Love actually' I think this is such a lovely film full of sad and happy moments and a lot of quotable lines! Loads of romance and festive cheer so perfect to watching with the girls on a night in  with Christmas treats! 
I also love 'Elf' I think it is absolutely hilarious and such a feel good film! Even my step dad loves this film and he is the biggest scrouge I have ever met :p (talking about scrouge, it wouldn't be Christmas without a bit of Christmas carol! That film is brilliant!) 
My mum and I have a tradition where every year since I can remember we have watched 'Rudolph the red nosed reindeer' it is not a particularly famous film and must be so old now but every year it gets me in the mood. I could probably quote the whole film and it is such a lovely story! If you can get your hands on this (it will probably only be on video haha) you definitely should watch it with your family. It is adorable :) 
I have lots of other ones I really like for example some of the more traditional ones! These are the ones that I watch every year without fail though. I also really want the watch nightmare before Christmas which is apparently really good! 

Not a Christmas film but I went to see 'catching fire' last night and it was absolutely incredible. One of the best book to films I have seen. It stuck to it really well and the cast is just amazing, they are all so talented. I would definitely recommend it to everyone, even if you haven't read the book! (If you haven't read the books and you like reading, you should give them a go. It is such a good story with really strong characters!) 

Hope you are all okay! Don't worry, tomorrow is Friday :p 
20 days to go (eek) 

Jamie-lee x

No comments:

Post a Comment