Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Day #17!


So I've already tweeted what my blog is on today which is Prom! 

Bit of back ground to it, Prom is a formal ball/meal to celebrate leaving school. I went to a local school where I live, called the Elizabethan High School, I left school in 2012 meaning my prom was also in 2012!
Because it was so long ago I can't remember the exact make-up products I used purely because I'm forgetful and it is nothing special, I looked awful!

So I did my own hair and make-up for Prom because I wasn't too sure about going in general and wasn't that bothered about it, I don't do formal events!
It's a great night, but not my thing!

Dress: So I wore a long silk dress which was dark grey (ish) colour which had small detailing at the top. It had ruffles around the cleavage area and a strap with little sparkly bits on one shoulder. If I ever refer to this dress, I call it the "binbag" lol.

Accessories: I wore this with silver strappy shoes with a 2 inch heel just so I didn't have to take them off and also a small silver clutch from Dorothy Perkins. To top it all off I wore my mum's wedding Tiara which was beautiful and some small diamond earrings.

Make up: I can't tell you specifics! However I went for a nude look with a pink lip (when I went to prom, if I'm honest, I had no real clue about make up style) Then I put some fake eyelashes on aswell!

Hair: I curled my own hair as you would normally then brushed it out to make looser curls and put a ton of hair spray on it!

This is what I looked like, I didn't take many photo's! 
If you have any photo's from your prom tweet and show us at @scoshgirls or comment down below!!
Hope you enjoyed this

Abbie :D



No comments:

Post a Comment