Thursday 12 December 2013

My day!

After looking at our poll it seems you guys want to see more about what we do day-to-day. I don't usually have very exciting days when I am at school but I thought I would tell you about today :) 

I got up fairly early this morning and decided to wear my Christmasy jumper for the first time cos I was feeling really festive!! When I say this I mean I was absolutely shattered and needed something I could quickly through on and still look remotely presentable (I am by no means a morning person) :p It is huge and so so warm. When I got to the bus station I was really early so I went for a Costa. If you haven't tried it already you have to try the honeycomb and cream hot chocolate, it is so so yummy! Anyway, after that I caught my bus and went to sixth form, which is about 40mins away. When I got there my first lesson was English and we are doing a pal called Accrington Pals where I am reading the lead female role, May! It was really interested and is such a good play to look at if you are interested in literature. 

At lunch time I have this really nice sushi meal deal from Morrison's actually. It is only £2 and really good :) if you have never had sushi try this as it is cheap and not too exotic :p I then went to see the Christmas buskers we have around school and saw the amazing Lizzie Goddard! If you haven't heard her stuff you need to have a listen, she is incredibly talented. You can find her stuff on YouTube and she also has a Facebook and twitter account! I also brought myself a candy cane which felt awfully Christmasy! :D 

On the bus on the way home we were all telling embarrassing stories about our childhood. One guy was telling us about the time he ran into the wrong holiday home to find a family of strangers sat down to there meal. It was hilarious and such a lovely end to the day. I think my most embarrassing moment would have to be when a friend on mine took my clothes whilst in a changing room in London, it was absolutely packed and I had to leave the changing room and wait in one of their back rooms in little more than my underwear! Absolute disaster :p

I then after all that had to go back for parents evening... Brill! It didn't go too badly actually and I am all on teach for getting the grades I need to go to London for English and Drama which is the main thing. I have been told I have to put about 16 hours work in extra a week which is a lot but should be worth it (don't worry, I will still have time to chat to you guys). 

And that was pretty much my day. Abbie and I are planning a trip to go indoor skiing over Christmas which should be really fun! 

Today's outfit of the day was:
Red Christmas jumper: Next
Black trousers: Next 
Smart black boots: New Look

I had my hair in curls which I do with GHD straighteners and for my make up I used 'Fake up' from Benefit, match perfection foundation, golden eye shadows from Front cover (you can order this online), sleek contouring palette, bobby brown liquid eye liner, they're real benefit mascara and Maybelline super stay 10 hour lipgloss in the shade endless ruby (I am a sucker for red lips). 

Hope you guys have all had a good day! 
Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment