Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Day #9!


My favourite clothes shop blog today! 
Rather boring but seriously, if you're looking for new places to shop then take a look at these sights!! :-)

I'm one of the biggest shoppers ever, I'm just addicted and my way of not online shopping tonight will be to write about them instead lol.

Topshop: I love topshop because there's so many lovely clothes and they are also brilliant quality! however I hate this place because everyone wears the same thing which is fair enough but not cool!

Zara: I love Zara for everything! I think Zara has really sophisticated items of clothing and they're literally so cute especially to buy a full outfit from here.

Boohoo: Cannot go wrong with good priced items of clothing. Boohoo has plenty of bargains which is so great as for the price of one item from (Zara or topshop) you could buy 2 at Boohoo. 

New Look: again, good priced clothing which is amazing! This is also a place where you will end up wearing the exact same outfit as someone else which is a pain but there you go!

NastyGal: I love NastyGal so much but it's a shame some of the full priced items are rather expensive for what they are/equivalents in other places. This place is unique and amazing!

Asos: Asos is amazing. That is all... Well it's not, ha this place has brand names to high street. which means you can either find bargains or slightly expensive stuff. (The boots from here are TOP NOTCH!!!)


Tweet us @scoshgirls with your favourite shops! :D 

abbie!  x

No comments:

Post a Comment