Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas Day #10!

So today I thought I would review one of my all time favourite products! 

OPI nail envy! 

This is, without a doubt, one of the best things I have ever used on my nails. I have been a nail biter all of my life and stopped just before prom (about May time) but they were in such bad condition! I started to use this product. I would put it on every other day and take it off at the weekend and then start again. My nails grew so strong and really quick, it was amazing! After a while I started to limit my usage and didn't realise how much I needed it until I had ran out. After a few weeks my nails became weaker again and, sadly, would peel off. Anyway, I went back out and got the product just the other week and I have started using it again. Immediately my nails are getting so much better!! It is not a cheap product but I don't have a bad word to say about it. It is amazing! It dries quickly and you can layer it up and the brush allows for really easy application. I would definitely recommend giving it a go, you will not be disappointed! 

OPI is such a good nail brand and they do so many amazing products! I would also suggest getting the cuticle oil which is brilliant for poorly nails. It is really important over winter to take care of your hands because they get so so dry! A really good hand cream to use is Soap and Glorys 'Hand food'. This comes in all different sizes and I usually get mine from Boots :) 

Slightly off topic but exciting news, I found out if I have got a part in the school musical (Grease) tomorrow so I will let you know :D also, we will soon be recording my very first acoustic video which I hope you guys like! 
Hope you have had a good day! 

Jamie-lee xx


No comments:

Post a Comment