Wednesday 11 December 2013

Cheesy post!

Okay, so I am not one for cheesy, mushy stuff but today I went to see my teacher for some help with my exams and he gave me a really inspirational speech I thought I would share with you guys! It probably wasn't meant to be inspirational or anything like that but it has really motivated me :) 

'If you're going to do something there is absolutely no point at all doing it half heartedly. If you want success you have to put the work in. It doesn't matter what anyone else does, it is down to you and if you want something you have to go after it. You're only here once ( he probably meant sixth form but let's take this as in life, it makes it deeper haha :p) so you might as well pull out all the stops and make yourself stand out.' 

I really feel like this is something we could use in all aspects of life and it really did inspire me! I am a sucker for quotes as it is but tonight I have had a really productive evening and I feel so much better for it! Sorry to be all mushy (Abbie will be cringing at this post as we speak) but I think wise words like this should definitely be shared! 
Jamie-Lee xx


No comments:

Post a Comment