Sunday 29 December 2013

Sexy mother pucker gloss stick // review

For Christmas I got a set of three of the new 'sexy mother pucker gloss sticks' from Soap and Glory! I am a huge, huge, huge fan of soap and glory and it is one of my favourite brands ever but, I have to admit, I have never been a huge fan of mother puckers! I found the glosses a little bit sticky and the 'tingle' was too much for me. 

 These products, however, are amazing!! 


I got them in three shades: nudist, fushia-ristic and plum jam! 
These are not really bold and vibrant but give your lips a lovely splash colour making them really wearable lip glosses. 

The first you can see here is nudist then fushia-ristic and then (my personal favourite) plum jam! 


I usually use clinques 'chubby sticks' but these are a lot cheaper and I really like them! They are not sticky at all and are actually quite moisturising which is good! I was worried they would be really tingly but, although you can feel the product plumping up your lips, it is not too much. I would definitely recommend you trying this product out. It is a great way to add a bit of colour to your lips without going over the top and they are so so easy and quick to apply. 

I will definitely be making a repurchase of this Christmas gift! Well done Santa haha :) 

Jamie xx

The candle in the back ground of this picture is Yankee snow flake cookie (£8.49, I think haha) and the Calendar  is from the Boots Christmas 3 for 2 offer! 

1 comment:

  1. This formula is lovely! I've loved Raplumzel this winter and I look forward to getting a few other lovely shades :o)! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete