Saturday 28 December 2013

Guest post // this and that beauty tag!

Hey guys! This is a guest post from the lovely serena! Make sure you check out her blog at serenatalks.blogspot.com this is the this and that tag! We hope you enjoy it :) 

Makeup

Blush or bronzer?
Bronzer, my cheeks are always pink and when I say always I mean always!


Lip gloss or lipstick?
Lipstick, I love love love lipstick and I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to it!


Eye liner or mascara? 
Mascara, a eye look wouldn't look complete without it!


Foundation or concealer? 
This ones a toughie, foundation always makes my skin look even and will make the rest of the face makeup look normal & stay in place. But then concealer covers under eye circles and blemishes, I think I''ll stick with foundation!
Neutral or color eye shadow? 
Another toughie, I love wearing colours such as dark navy, olive green and burgundy, yet I love doing really smokey bronzed looks but I'll have to go with colours (subtle ones though!)
Pressed or loose eye shadows? 
Pressed, It's much more easier and less of a mess! 


Brushes or sponges?
Brushes, its easy to blend shadows and apply product.


Nails

OPI or china glaze?
OPI, all of my nail polishes are OPI and China Glaze except the few Barry M, Revlon and Rimmel. OPI's colour range is incredible, their staying power is amazing and they apply so well.
Long or short? 
Long, my nails grow so fast its crazy but being a beauty student we have to have short nails for practical purposes, sad face :(
Acrylic or natural? 
Natural, like I said above my nails are long naturally and they are one (of many many few) quality's of myself that I actually like.
Brights or darks?
Darks, I love Russian Navy by OPI and Mrs O'Learys BBQ!
Flower or no flower? 
No flower, but I wont say no to an accent nail!

Serena xo

Thanks for reading guys!! Don't forget to check out Serena blog! Xx


1 comment:

  1. Haha, bronzers look better on me too! :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete