Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Day #18!


Hey guys, hope you're all well.
I'm going to be giving you my opinion on the MUA Undress Me too Palette today, before I start, MUA stands for make up academy and this is Superdrug's own brand.

So without rambling on this is what the palette looks like:


So like I said, it's from Superdrug you may possibly find the stand at your local one or you can order offline on www.MUAstore.co.uk.This is priced at £4 which I find an excellent price!

This palette is made up of skin-toned pearly colours, some bronze shimmer shades and some darker tones to transform the look from day to night. I think this palette is not only an amazing price for the quality but the pigment is great too. They are lasting to me (I use an eye base too) and are great to transform your look. I use my palette everyday!

For work I go for a natural look so I'd use - shy (natural ish shimmery bright shade) all of the lid and a tiny bit in the tear duct to make my eyes look bigger and more awake. Then I'd use Lavish (dark brown matte shade) or Fiery (bronze shimmery colour) depending on how I'm feeling if I'm honest, I alternate between the two to put in the crease to add abit more definition .I do love this palette especially the matte black shade it comes with which is great to do eyeliner above or below the waterlines of your eye to then smoke it out or make a flick for a dramatic look. Definitely recommend for the price!


Abbie :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment