Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas Day #15!

I was at Jess's today and she was having a nail polish sort out and gave me some of the ones she didn't use! 
She gave me loads of new brands to try which is really exciting as I love trying out different nail polishes but I can be a little bit sceptical if it is not a brand I know. There are also some really cute christmasy colours, like the gold and the two glittery reds! I think for Christmas Day I will do red with a gold feature nail :D 
Today I used No7 stay perfect which you can see in picture two. It is a really pretty mauve colour with a little bit a glitter to make it festive. Me being a glitter addict though, decided to put over the top and golden glitter which worked really well. I think it looks really cute :) 
If you are going to put a glitter coat make sure the first coat is properly dried because, if not, it can smudge your first coat and then you will have to do the whole thing again (which is always really annoying) 
If you tend to find you have loads of make up or nail polish you don't wear, swapping with friends is a great way to avoid wasting money. Obviously you shouldn't share certain make up items like mascara, eye liner and brushes but other bits of bobs you can swap with people! 

What is your favourite nail polish? 
Jamie xx

4 comments:

  1. This has inspired me to swap with my friends (if they agree) aha, Im a glitter addict too! The polish on your nails in the last pic looks gorgeous! xo

    http://geeeboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter is my guilty pleasure! Particularly around Christmas time :D thank you so much!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter is my guilty pleasure! Particularly around Christmas time :D thank you so much!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh you got some really nice polishes!:)I'm such a sucker for glitter too!hehe!im now following your blog girls!:)thanks for following me on twitter!will follow back when i am able to:)x

    ReplyDelete