Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Day #20!

I thought I would show you the presents that people from school got me today! I love them all, thank you so much guys!! I have has such a good last day and I hope that everyone has a lovely Christmas :D 


First up is an adorable home made CD with some of my favourite songs on it!! For secret Santa in the form we had to make our own gifts which was really fun to do and people made some really cute, personal things :) Victoria also made me a massive show box full of brownies which were, without a doubt, the best brownies I have ever tasted!! 

Next up, Jess used an old copy from a car boot sale of one of my favourite books... 


And turned it into a box for me!! 


This is such a cute, personal idea and I absolutely love it!! If you wanted to do this for someone, Jess said things got very very messy but it is such a thoughtful idea for any book lovers :D 


From my bus friends, I got a lovely body shop set!! It smells of mango and has got loads of products in it! Body shop is one of my favourite brands, it all smells so so good :) I also got some adorable earrings from accessorise and three new nail polishes! I will be trying out the festive red one very soon!! 

I got loads of other cute little bits from people and I love them all!! I know it is naughty to open our presents before Christmas Day haha :p 

Yesterday was also the talent show and there were some really good acts so a massive well done to everyone who took part it that, you were brilliant!! I also rekindled my love for blackadder yesterday which was great. 
Hope you guys all enjoyed your last day (if it was your last day) 
Not long now till the big day eek!!

Love from Jamie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment