Tuesday 17 December 2013

Drama school!

Really, really quick post but I am getting really excited! Look what came through my left box today... 


I have been having a good read through it and, hopefully, I will be able to apply here next year! :D it looks amazing and the drama course could not be more perfect!! 

Had a lovely day today (although I am coming down with a cold sob sob) and saw Abbie tonight which was really nice. Had such an hilarious night!! Incase I haven't mentioned it before.... I havementioned about 70 times this month haha, you have to try a honeycomb and cream hot chocolate from Costa! They are so yummy! 
At a carol service tomorrow with school (should be fun when I can't even speak right now haha) and then I have a whole day off time table to do Christmasy things which will be lovely. 

Right, I am going now to get myself a Horlicks and go to bed feeling sorry for myself :p 
Night guys :D 

Jamie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweets, i've nominated you for the Liebster award! Check it out :) xox http://lulaa-belle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/liebster-awards-have-you-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete