Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Day #7!

So as promised guys, here is my meadowhall haul from yesterday. We have such a hilarious time and it was so lovely to see Abbie again. Before I start I have to tell you this story... 

So, we were sat on this bench as I had worn inappropriately high shoes and my feet were hurting. Anyway, whilst sat there the cutest lad came over and sat on the bench opposite us! After a bit of 'rock paper scissors' I got the guy. When I say that I mean I awkwardly sat and stared and prayed for a miracle. I am the most awkward person on the planet, ever. Ever. 
After sitting on the bench for a good ten minutes and after us both looking at each other throughout this time (possibly because I was staring at him like a weirdo) we decided it was time to leave. As I got up, baring in mind he was looking right at us.... I got my head stuck in a tree. Oh dear.. 
It was the most hilarious yet embarrassing thing ever and I have decided that I am destined to become a crazy cat lady in the future :p 

Anyway, back to what I got.. 

From 'Lush' I got a small bottle of 'snow fairy'. This stuff smells amazing!! It is like glittery bubblegum. I love it! If you got a big bottle you could get it gift wrapped for £12.50 I think, which would make a really lovely gift if you have a girls friend! 

Next I got myself a new book called 'The fault in our stars' which I have heard amazing things about! When I have finished it I will write a review for you guys :) 

I got a new pandora charm (my theme is pink, silver and gold) so I got a silver heart with a pink gem in it for £40. I used the Christmas money nan gave me and she is going to wrap it up so I have a 'surprise' for Christmas Day :p 

I got my Mum some more treats but, being the supportive mother she is, she keeps viewing the blog so I can not longer post about presents that I get her because that would ruin it! 

Finally I got myself a Christmas jumper from next for £30. It is red and white and really festive. I like mine to be a bit too big for me, so I got two sizes up and it is just right! I will put a picture on but because I am on my iPad it will probably be massive so I apologise in advance! 

I have now sorted out all my Christmas presents and we are putting up the tree later and making some truffles!! Really excited now :) if you have any presents advice or embarrassing stories let us know on twitter @scoshgirls or give us a comment! 

Jamie-lee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment