Sunday 29 December 2013

Not so lazy Sundays // New Look sale!

So, I met Abbie really early this morning (I am not a morning person so I was pretty mardy haha) and we went to Costa for our breakfast. It just so happened that New Look was open which was a clear sign from someone above that we should be sale shopping haha :p to top it off there was a coat that I was looking at a few weeks back that was £45 but I didn't buy it. Anyway, today I found this coat for £16!! How good is that?! It was in my size and everything! 

It is faux fur and leopard print which I really like! It is so warm and fluffy, I have called her Cecilia. Yes, I name my clothes. 
This is a rather posey picture of Cecilia and I :p 


We also filmed a video today answering you questions from twitter but it hasn't let us upload it which is not good news. Hopefully we will get recording again soon :D 

Tonight, my friend is coming to stay with us from London so I am currently tidying my room up for her :)  going to have a nice chilled out night and then tomorrow we are hitting the sales... Again!

Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment