Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Day #16!

Today is meant to be Abbie's day but she has lost all power so sends her apologises! Unfortunately this means you are stuck with me haha, poor you! 
I decided today I would write about my favourite memories using pictures I have taken recently! 

Right so picture one is a picture of me in London! I was at SylviaYoung's Theatre School which I go to most holidays and it is my second home, I absolutely love it! This picture was taken when I sept the evening with one of my best ever friends, Ben! We had such a lovely evening :) I don't get chance to see my friends from London as often as I would like but they are some of my best friends ever!! Maria is coming down for next year which I am so so excited for :D 


This next picture comes from my 17th birthday party meal. There was about 20 of us that went from school and we had such a lovely evening! I am with my friend, Tal here who only started at our sixth form this year! We went to Prezzo which is a really nice place to go as a group :) as you can see by my completely cleaned plate, I rather enjoyed the food :p 


Aw, this is one of my favourites! This is a few of my friends and I at our prom in July! We had it at a place called to White Heather and before we went all met at Hannah's house (the girl in greeny blue) for pre-prom champagne. It was a really lovely evening. Infant, I loved the whole day. I have my hair and eye lashes done and was pampered all day which was great haha! Getting my dress sorted was a pretty stressful experience and I ended up going for the complete opposite to what I thought but I really liked it! (I am the one in blue at the front). In this picture, despite my smiling face, my poor feet have never felt such pain :p I managed to keep them shoes on all night, so proud! 


Finally, this picture was taken this Halloween! It was a bit of a spontaneous party so. Didn't really have long to plan an outfit and ended up borrowing most of Jess's wardrobe and went as a leopard! The make up was so easy to do and all I needed was black eye liner, brown and gold eye shadows and golden glitter, which I had on me! For my hair I just back combed it really really big and used a lot of hair spray so it looked like a mane haha! It was a pain to get out the next day but it was definitely worth it for such a good night :D 


So that has been my last few months or so in pictures! Please don't judge my cheesy grin in the last picture, I was very excited... Clearly :p hope you have all had a good Monday! Wow, that was an oxymoron if I have ever heard one! 
If you have any pictures send us a tweet @scoshgirls 

What is your favourite ever memory? 

Jamie-lee xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment