Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Day #21!

I'm writing this on my phone (sorry)
And I'm going to write what my Xmas list was (not that I like Xmas) 
-So first of all, I asked for 2 pairs of boots, both are black. One pair is from Dorothy Perkins and the other are off eBay! These were both around £20-£30 mark so not too expensive for a good pair of black boots!
-Next I asked for a Bourjois product, the new happy light foundation! This is supposed to be brightening for the face! Can't wait to try this because I've heard good things about this one, I'll do a review once I've used it enough to know how good it really is!
-next I asked for a Bourjois eye shadow pot, it's a very light colour ( can't say which one because it could be any of the lighter ones ) but it is brightening and will be great for putting in the tearduct too to open my eyes up! 
-the next thing I asked for was money so I could put it in my bank and save up for something really cool because there isn't anything that has really stood out to me that I really want!
-I upgraded early to my iPhone 5S too which I count as an Xmas present, and I absolutely love it! :)

Let us know items you'd like for Xmas @scoshgirls on twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment