Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Day #8!




Hey guys! 
This blog is going to be a copy (naughty) of Jamie's one she's already done - the top 10 most played songs!
& I have the iPod touch 4th generation

10th: Deaf Havana - Youth in Retrorespect
9th: Blink 182 - Even if she falls
8th: Ellie Goulding - Explosions
7th: Rebecca Ferguson - I hope
6th: Maroon 5 - Payphone (This one purely because of a memory) 
5th: Coldplay - Every teardrop is a waterfall 
4th: The Vamps - Can we dance?
3rd: Sleeping with Sirens - Satellites
2nd: All time low - Jasey Rae
1st: Sleeping with Sirens - I'll take you there



Yes, these songs are all pretty different... But I love them and I couldn't really tell you why. If you heard them, maybe you'd see why!!

Let us know your top 10/favourite song!
Via twitter @scoshgirls or comment on this!

Abbie! 




No comments:

Post a Comment