Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Haul!!

Is finally here guys! Merry Christmas, I hope you all have a lovely day :) today I am going to do the obvious Christmas haul of all my lovely presents! 

You all know my love for soap and glory and I can't wait to try out these two products! I have heard great things about both :) 


Benefit is my favourite brand and so Mum got me a really cute 'how to look the best..' Kit! Also the porefessional primer which I blogged about recently. It is amazing!!


I turned 17 in October but have been really scared to learn how to drive. Mum and my stepdad have got me the theory revision pack and 10 driving lessons, eek. Wish me luck guys haha :p 


These were the first three presents I opened, all about history haha! I love black adder and as you know by now anything war of the roses is fab! I know what I am making the whole family watch tonight :p 


I got a lovely dangley, pink pandora charm to go with my pink and silver theme! I was looking at the one just the other week so Santa has done very well with this!


Look at my lovely wintery gloves and night shirt! They match my Christmas jumper which is super cute!!


This kit is amazing!! Champneys is such a good brand and I can't wait to try out the manicure kit! I am thinking I have many girly nights ahead of me :p 


Once I have manicured my nails, I have got some gorgeous colours to paint them with! I have never tried this brand of nail polish before but the colours look lovely. It has darker ones for the festive season and then bright, light colours for when the weather gets a bit better! This brush sent it lovely as well, it is French connection and they are super soft! I think it is a hint from Mum to stop taking hers haha! 


After reading all the amazing reviews I finally have one of these!! The products are so good and smell amazing! Also, I really like the bag this year, it has a really pretty design and I. Ant wait to review these products!

 
Finally, last but certainly not least, is this Estée Lauder make up kit! I have had my eye on this for ages and it is full of everything you need! The bigger palette is full of eye shadows in aside range of colours and, from what I have tried out, they have amazing pigments! It also contains the best mascara in the world!! Can't wait to try all of these products! 


Thank you for reading this, as you can see I have been a very lucky girl!! I hope you are all having a lovely Christmas and for our readers who don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you enjoyed looking at some of these amazing beauty products! Look forward to weeks of reviews now haha :p send us pictures of your Christmas presents on twitter @scoshgirls 

Merry Christmas! 
Jamie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment