Thursday 19 December 2013

Sunshine awards!

Hey guys, so we have some great news. We have been no,instead for the sunshine awards by classychicxo.blogspot.com :) check out her post here! http://classychicxo.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-sunshine-award.html

First I have to write 11 facts about myself. It is times like these I realise I know nothing about my myself haha! 
1) I am a massive Harry Potter nerd, I love it! 
2) I am also a huge history nerd as well... 
3) I am 17 years old and studying at sixth form! 
4) I want to go into drama and English when I leave!
5) I go to Sylvia Young theatre school in London in my holidays! 
6) I am an only child. 
7) because my name is Jamie the guy who christened me thought I was a of, despite the fact I was in a white floaty dress haha :p
8) I absolutely love reading and writing!!!
9) when I am older I would like to live in London! 
10) I have straight hair but I curl it every day (naughty) 
11) I love the killers so much, they are amazing!! :D

Wow, that was hard haha! Next up is the questions I was asked so here we go... 

1) my favourite ever Christmas movie is, without a doubt, love actually! It is such an adorable film! 
2) my celebrity crush is probably someone none of you will have heard of! His name is Aneurin Barnard and he played Richard the third in the white queen. He is so talented and has brown Flicky hair which is my weakness haha! 


3) my favourite clothing store is Zara. It is quite expensive but you can get some really smart and unusual clothes from there. It is perfect for sixth form! 
4) my favourite place in the world is a really hard one... I am going to have to be really cheesy and say my home. No matter where I go and how beautiful it is, I always miss my family! 
5) my favourite holiday was definitely Florida!  It is amazing there, loved every minute of it. 
6) my plans for Christmas are not very exciting haha! Christmas Day and Boxing Day we spent at home with the family and then I will just be eating far too much food and getting overly chubby :p 
7) I would definitely leave the house without make up on, yeah! I love doing my make up but sometimes it is nice to be able to give your eyes a good rub without smudging mascara all the way down my face! 
8) I prefer online shopping. I tend to be really fussy if I go out and never end up buying it because 'it doesn't suit me'. I am so much braver when online shopping although I do end up spending a lot more and it limits my range of shops! 
9) my favourite magazine is another hard one as I am more of a book girl haha! I like vogue but I am not a hard core collector of any really. Whatever takes my fancy at the time :) 
10) my favourite make up product is my fake up!! It is from benefit and it is amazing :) I get really bad dark circles and this is just a life saver in a morning!!
11) my favourite TV show is once upon a time or the white queen! The white queen has finished but I am still awaiting the series 3 of ouat!! I am such a oncer :p 

My nominees are... 

My questions for these guys are... 
1) do you have any Christmas traditions?
2) who is your celebrity crush?
3) where is the nicest place you have ever been?
4) what is your dream job?
5) what is your favourite make up product?
6) what is your favourite music?
7) what is the nicest item of clothing you own? 
8) what is on your Christmas list? 
9) do you belong to any 'fandoms'?
10) what inspired you to be a blogger? 
11) what is your top make up tip?  

Write 5 facts about yourself and then answer these questions and nominate some of your favourite bloggers!! :D 

Thanks for reading guys!! 

Jamie-lee xx





3 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this :) xo
    http://classychicxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm staying home on xmas day and boxing day too getting fat :-) hahah!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you!! :D hahaha, the best way to spend Christmas if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete