Friday 6 December 2013

Christmas Day #6!




Favourite things to do with Xmas

I'm not one for Xmas infact I'm abit of a scrooge. However I do like the build up and some things that can be done at Xmas time.

Costa - Costa is a must all year round. But they bring out special drinks at Christmas which are extra nice! My favourite Christmas drink is a honeycomb hot chocolate with cream and marsh mellows YUM! And to go along with that its always best to have a brownie or a rocky road!

Lush - again, a must all year round. I love lush, everything is so nice and smells gorgeous. My favourite this Christmas is the Christmas Penguin bath bomb!

Markets - I love Christmas markets, they are so fun and cute to look around.

Sales - the Christmas sales has to be a favourite of mine because I love clothes and the fact they're on sale is awesome!

Dark colours - I love dark colours and winter is the perfect time to wear them. Berry colours on the lips, black leggins. Big furry boots and big jumpers!


Let us know your favourite things to do this time of the year by tweeting us @scoshgirls or leave us a comment!

:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment