Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Day #12!

My advice for today is... Be bold!! 

I have a blazer I like to call 'Eleanor'. Yes, I do name my clothes. Anyway, Eleanor cost me a fair bit of money... £80 to be precise which, to a student who is looking to going into acting, is a lot of money. I couldn't resist though. It (sorry, She) is like a black velvet but in different lights shows up different deep colour flowers. I know what you are thinking, Eleanor sounds horrendous, and admittedly my description was not the best, but she is lovely! The problem is, I find her quite intimidating. Because there are so many colours in it it is really hard to dress and it is also really different. 
Anyway, today I thought I would brave Eleanor! I teamed her up with a pair of jeans and heals with just a plain black top to take no attention away from her beauty! I got so many compliments and I was so so happy I braved her :) 
The moral of this story is... As well as never admit to naming your clothes in public... Don't be scared on clothes. If you like them that is all that matters, experiment and give them a go! 

Jamie-lee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment