Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Day make up!

In our household the whole family come round on Christmas Day, this includes people I haven't seen since last Christmas and attractive family friends that I haven't seen since they were 5 years old and i was running around their garden in a pair of pants from ASDA, therefore... Although I don't like to wear Loads of make up, I like to put on a little bit! 

1) 

I put a bit of fake up on under my eyes and on any blemishes! This is my favourite product ever!! 

2) next, I use Rimmel match perfection in shade 100. This is the perfect foundation for me! It has medium coverage but feels really light on my skin and is my exact shade. I would definitely recommend this foundation :) 

3) 

My trusty Smashbox eye brow kit is brilliant!! As you can see this one is old but I still have plenty left. They come in really natural looking colours and with a really good setting wax that you put on over the top. It is so easy to do and has my eye brows looking top notch in minutes! 

4) 

 Then I use nude swings from benefit! This colour is such a wearable shade and is really natural and lovely :) this is my every day eye shadow because it goes with everything and doesn't take any skill to apply when I am in a rush in a morning haha! 

5) I then use one of my favourite mascaras... 


This has a really natural look and doesn't go clumpy! If you prefer a more fuller lash look I would not recommend this one but I like my lashes to look quite natural :) after putting it on I then use Boots eye lash curler to add some volume and curl! 

Then walahhh! I am done! This makes a really quick Christmas Day look but still looks like you have made more effort than you have! I would usually add to this a contouring kit and eye liner but when turkey and presents are awaiting me I don't have the time :p anyway, this is the finished look... 


Here I have also used Maybellines super stay 10 hour lip gloss in endless ruby to match my jumper! With it being a stain I don't have to be applying it all day which is great! It doesn't last the claimed 10hours but it is still pretty good and the colours are really vibrant! Unlike most red lip colours is does not dry your lips out either which is great over the winter months! 

Sorry for the awkward selfish guys, sort of half way between a pout and a smile haha.. Not sure what I was doing :p 

Jamie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment