Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Day #11!


Favourite Youtuber of all time!

Hey guys, it's Abbie and I'm here to tell you today what my favourite youtuber is. I love so many youtubers however this is so easy as there is only one who is as amazing as she is!

The one and only Zoella / moreZoella.
Zoella is a down to earth girl who lives in the UK and creates really good videos. Her videos are oober amazing because she's honest about things and she's absolutely stunning too!! 

Main channel Zoella - This channel is full of make up routines, hauls, favourite videos and videos starring other youtubers! Her hauls are awesome purely because she ALWAYS has a bag of goodies from Boots (where I work) so you go girl!

Second channel moreZoella - This channel is more about her day-to-day life and is so cool to watch how someone else lives.... that might just be me who finds it fun but hey! And she's currently doing her Vlogmas (making a video each day up until Xmas) and they're so fun to watch!

:-)


I love alot of other youtubers - (Pointlessblog, MarcusButler, Sprinkleofglitter, Tanyaburr, Jimchapman, thatcherJoe, Troyesivan, Tyleroakley, Alexalosey, Casparlee, Jacksgap, funforLouis, madisenrosebeauty1, Fleurdeforce, makeupbyMandy24, Laurencurtis, Chloemorello, Shaaanxo. 
Yeah a long list but I had to name them or I'd of felt bad! lol Literally love all of these go check them out!

Hope you liked this. Feel free to give us a tweet @scoshgirls and let us know your favourite youtuber of all time :-D



A!



2 comments: