Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas Day #13!


Trust me to get the unlucky number 13! dun dun DUN!

My post today will be on some of my 3 favourite winter jumpers! I say winter, as I'm not very Christmassy as a matter of fact I am a Scrooge without the beard...
That escalated rather quickly. So yes, my 3 favourite jumpers for this lovely, cold cold cold season!!
Apologises for the lighting on this photo :-| stupid light bulbs.


1) The first jumper is a white wooly one, which is so cute and warm. The brilliant thing about this jumper is that it literally goes with anything you want to wear! 
I'd team this jumper up with a black skater skirt with a belt around the waist, some cable knit chunky black tights, black wedged trainers, a faux leather jacket and a statement necklace!
Jumper from New Look.

2) The second jumper is black and white swirly pattern. This is such a lovely detail to this and is oversized as well which looks extra great!
I'd put this with black disco pants / light joni jeans, a pair of firetrap flatforms and a black leather jacket!
Jumper also from New Look.

3) The third and final jumper is a black and red tartan style. This is more of a top than a jumper I have to say it's not the thickest of things! lol, however this is so cute especially as everybody is loving tartan at the minute. 
I'd put this with a pair of black disco pants, chelsea boots and a great big parka! (because you can't beat a good old parka :-)) 
Top / Thin jumper from Primark.

Hope you enjoyed this post if so, let us know so we can do more of them! :D

Abbie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment