Wednesday 1 January 2014

First post of 2014 // book review

Usually we do make up reviews but I have fallen totally and utterly in love with this book! I read it on Christmas Day and I literally couldn't put it down! It was brilliant :) 


'The fault in our stars' is the first book I have read of John Greens and I was not disappointed. From the start of the book there is an underlying poignancy interlaced with bitter humour which I absolutely love. 

You totally fall in love with the characters, particularly the tumblr famous, Augustus Waters. He is such a realistic, loveable character who you can't help but fall madly in love with! 

This book is an emotional roller coaster talking you through a not so typical teenage life. One minute you are laughing and the next you are literally sobbing like a little baby haha. I would seriously recommend this book! My friend, Maria, has just got me another book by John Green called 'Looking for Alaska' which I am so so excited to read!! I will let you know what it is like when I have finished. 

Hope you all had a great night last night and I wish you all a happy new year!!


What is your favourite book? 

Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment