Thursday 23 January 2014

January blues // take two

The other day I posted a rather philosophical blog about dealing with January Blues and so I decided that I would do a 'take two' only this time showing you some of the things I have seen this January that are, you have guessed it, blue! (I impress myself with how imaginative I am haha). I even found an app to make a cute little collage which, if you know me, you know is a massive step as I am a huge technophobe! 


First up is a blue eye liner which all of the celebrities were trying out at the end of last year! This is perhaps not an everyday look but with the right outfit I think this makes for a really different party look! I think I will go for a liquid or a gel when I finally brave it as pencil tends to pull on my eye lid which doesn't give it as even a finish. 
Then I found a really cute pair of heeled brogues.  A such a sucker for heels but I tend to just go for black but these are adorable and will be great for sixth form! 
A classic, simply dress in blue is a great alternative to the classic 'little black dress' and adds a splash of colour to your wardrobe. 
Now, I would like to to pause for a moment to appreciate the beauty of these shorts! Done? Okay, good. I know I have missed the party season and these just scream 'wear me over Christmas' BUT they are lovely and would be great for parties all year round... This is me trying to justify purchasing a pair of these haha. The bad news is I can't find where these are from so I am going to have to raid meadowhall this weekend to try and find something similar. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know! :D 

Finally.. (This deserves a separate paragraph it is so important) the Sherlock box set.  If you follow my personal twitter you will know how much of a super fan girl I am of this show. I absolutely love it and no man will ever match up to Sherlock Holmes but I have never got round to purchasing the box set. Now the whole fandom is back in the painful, never ending abyss on an hiatus I think I should probably get myself it just to satisfy my cravings haha :p 

So there you have it, my 'January blues'. This post has been very short and sweet so I apologise but I hope you found it slightly less depressing than the first January Blues post haha. 

Hope you are all okay! One more day until the weekend when Scosh girls are planning new posts, giveaways and tags so keep your eyes pealed :) 

Jamie xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment