Wednesday 15 January 2014

Beverly Hills formula whitening tooth paste // black

We got send two tubes of the new Beverly Hills formula Black whitening tooth paste to try out and review. I know what you are thinking, a black tooth paste that makes your teeth white?! That is exactly what I thought when I first heard about this product but it is all very scientific! The activated charcoal helps to eliminate any bad bacteria and neutralise any odours... I know, snazzy!


So this is the product! Anyway, I have been using it twice a day for about a week now and I am pretty impressed. Although my teeth aren't loads whiter I can definitely see a difference and, after having a naughty curry and a glass of wine the other night (I know, both are horrible for my teeth. Slap my wrists haha), I could see a huge difference when I used this! 


Along side it's whitening properties this tooth paste is great for keeping my mouth feeling fresh. This taste itself is not too minty but it leaves you feeling very fresh for most of the day :) as well as making sure your teeth look white and sparkly, you HAVE to make sure your tooth paste is looking after your teeth, which this one does! It has low abrasion and hydrated silica combined with the activated charcoal makes this tooth paste safe to use every day. 
 
I would definitely recommend you trying this product and seeing if it works for you! Remember to check out Beverly Hills formula and look at their other products because I would highly recommend all the ones I have tried! 

http://www.beverlyhillsformula.com/
  
This is the address for the website and you can also follow them on twitter to get all the latest information! 

Jamie xx

Hi guys, its Abbie! 

I've used this for about a week ish and I love this toothpaste already! 
It is a charcoal based toothpaste and it is black (clues in the name haha) the colour is like BAM, black toothpaste, never thought I would see that! My life is complete. 
It's also minty, which is great! I do believe this improves the colour of your teeth aswell, my mum (who has also been using this) even said the next day about it with just a smile haha! I'd definitely definitely recommend this to anyone, it makes your teeth feel so clean aswell as improving the colour! So I'm definitely going to be purchasing this product once I have ran out!
A huge thank you to Beverly Hills Formula for sending us this product to try! :-)


Abbie xx

1 comment: