Friday 10 January 2014

2014 Plans!


My post today is going to be on my 2014 plans!

Passing healthcare training - by the end of summer I really would like to of finished my healthcare training that I do for Boots. I am then a qualified Healthcare Advisor which I can then go onto dispensary training in the future. So far I have passed 3 out of 5 exams so leaving me 2 left to have passed by summer (hopefully)

Save money - 2013 has been a great year, except the fact I spent far too much money on things I maybe didn't need. I would really like to of saved more than I have spent by the end of 2014 and have the willpower to realise maybe I don't need 13 lipglosses in near enough the same shade...

Getting fit / healthy eating - I am determined to get abs and be fit. I want to work out everyday or week and get the outcome I'd like! I don't eat healthily because I purely don't like healthy food which is awful because I'd love to enjoy a salad. So I'm going to cut down on fatty foods and also look into healthy foods I would actually eat.

Find another job - I have worked for Boots for over a year now and I do like working for Boots, it is great! However in this day and age there's like not enough hours for a nearly 18 year old who needs her money! Lol, so yes I'd like to venture into something else too.

Positive thinking - this year is the year where things are changing hugely. So this year I want a positive outlook on everything no matter the problem, I'm one of those people who if I'm upset or angry I show it, I can't not. So this year I want to be able to be like Abbie look chill things are cool calm your ass down and don't worry! Go into things with an open mind!

Turning 18 - this isn't something I have planned... obviously but of course I need to write the fact APRIL 16th I'm turning 18! Wooo yeah!

More make-up - I'm hoping this year I go down the make-up road more. In 2013 I did pass my no7 badge which is awesome, I also did some events at bigger stores with some super cool no7 make-up women so this year I'm hoping more make-up involved things come my way!

Hope you all enjoyed this, if anyone else fancies writing one. Tweet us at @Scoshgirls so we can give it a read!! :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment