Monday 20 January 2014

The Argan Company // argan oil review

I would like to introduce to guys to my new favourite product in the world! 


I got sent this product about a week ago from The Argan Company (make sure you check the out here):

http://www.theargancompany.co.uk/

I had heard many great things about this product as so was so excited to give it a try for myself and I was not
disappointed!! It literally is 'liquid gold' and I don't know what I ever did without this product! 

It has so many different uses and so, at £12.99 a bottle, is more than worth the money. On top of this a little 
goes a very long way!! 

First up I used this on my hair. As you guys know my hair goes ridiculously dry and horrible and so I 
tried a little bit of this (just a pump) on my hair when it was wet and then brushed it in with my tangle 
teezer and left it in. It made my hair so soft and shiny and, most importantly for me, it wasn't dry at all! 
I then braved this product on my face. I was a little worried it would make my skin greasy and even more 
spotty but it cleared up my spots in not time. My skin felt so much softer and had such a healthy glow to
it without looking greasy and horrible! :) 
You can also use this product on your nails which I did. I applied it to my cuticles which it really softened. I 
have yet to try some of the top tips that are in this pack but the fact it uses to words 'soak' and 'relax' 
make it sound pretty good to me haha! 
Finally I used this on my body as a moisturiser and also to try and get rid of scars. It seems to be having a similar
effect as bio-oil on my scars and stretch marks which is great and it has sorted out my dry elbows and knees. 

You don't need to use a lot of this product for it to have an effect. If you use too much on your hair it 
can make it a little greasy so make sure you don't go crazy. One pump is great! 

I usually like to write a balanced review (that will be my A-Level History haha :p) but I can't think of any negative for this product. I absolutely love it and I understand why it has got such great reviews from everyone! I would definitely recommend you giving this product a go as it is worth every penny! You can order it online (I put their website just above) and you can tweet the company and let them know what you think of the products. 

A massive thank you to 'The Argan Company' for sending such a brilliant product for us to try out. 

Hope you guys are all okay! 
Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment