Tuesday 28 January 2014

Favourite Drugstore Lipstick!



Hey guys, today I'm going to write about my favourite drugstore lipstick! It's always good to have a favourite drugstore lipstick purely because I'm the sort of person who uses it so much and tops up alot through-out the day. Meaning I use my product quite quickly to be paying out for high end every time!

Okay, so my favourite drug store lipstick is .....
Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick
The price of these is £7.99 which is a steal to say how much these stay on!

These in my opinion are a very opaque lip colour with a beautiful range of colours!
2 of my favourite colours being - Pink Brandy and Bewitching Coral.
Pink Brandy is a lovely pink which is a natural looking shade that can be built up too, Bewitching Coral is a pop of bright pink which is in your face but looks lovely!
They last forever too, I top up product but the colour of it does stay on, for instance on New Years Eve I wore Bewitching Coral out and when I got home (slightly intoxicated by alcohol) lol, I took all my make-up off and forgot to take my lipstick off because it doesn't feel heavy and I kinda forgot I had it on.. So anyway I woke up the next day with bright pink lips! So staying power is great!
When these lipsticks are built up they become shiny and rather creamy but if it's just one layer it's not too in your face, which is good!


Follow us on twitter @scoshgirls and let us know you're favourite lipstick!! x

1 comment: