Tuesday 14 January 2014

Golden globes // the dresses

So the event of the week has been the Golden Globes where there has been some incredible outfits!
I have found some pictures of my favourite looks and I have put the link so you guys can watch the fashion video
!! Think I may have all the inspiration I need for my sixth form prom haha! 


Look at all this red!! (I am a fan of the first dress!) 


Baby bump dresses! Which is your favourite? 


who do you think was the best dressed?! let us know on here or tweet us on @scoshgirls :) 
Coming up soon will be a review from both of us on the new whitening tooth paste from Beverly Hills formula and
Soon I will be posting live my review of the Argan Company Oil! 

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/12/golden-globes-red-carpet-2014_n_4499470.html  

Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment