Tuesday 21 January 2014

Favourite Make-up Look / 1


Hey guys today I'm just going to be writing a post based on one of my favourite make-up looks! :-)

Primer - I used Rimmel Match Perfection primer. This is lovely and glides on great!

Foundation - Boujois Happy Light foundation! This is a pink ish foundation which can make me look slightly orange! But the coverage is great and I really like how it looks!Li

Concealer - WHOLY GRAIL concealer being Collection! This is everything you need in life, it's such a good coverup and it is sooooo cheap!!

Powder - No7 Creme Touch, I have like 4 of these backed up because I love this! It stops your foundation looking shiny and I'd say it mattifies the look.

Eye shadow - I used Loreal Paris Colour Appeal solo eyeshadow. This is a gold colour which I absolutely love HOWEVER once this one has hit the pan I won't be re-purchasing due to Loreal testing on animals! So I will find one from a nice animal friendly brand!

Inner corner - I used a jumbo Collection pencil which is a very light colour to highlight the corner to make me look more awake!

Eyeliner - Rimmel Glam Eyes liquid liner, this is a really really good cheap eyeliner, only trouble is you have to make sure theres only the tiniest bit on the applicator otherwise BOOM panda!!

Mascara - Max Factor Masterpeice mascara, this product is a beauty! It really does make my eyelashes spread out and look very lenghtened.

Lipstick - I used a Boujois lipliner which is just a bright red with a red lipstick (Label rubbed off so I cannot tell you where it's from plus it looks like it's from last decade!!) with a bit of vaseline to complete it! :D


Hope you liked this! :D
Abbie x



2 comments: