Wednesday 15 January 2014

Late night ramble named blah

Basically I'm sat here like your typical 17 year old girl over thinking absolutely bloody everything as I'm sure you all have done too. 
And I got onto thinking some stuff from a while ago and realising I completely lost who I was during the time. 
What I'm trying to say is don't, don't lose sight of who you are because you're you for a reason and that reason won't change....
When you're with people and suddenly you begin to be a "we" instead of "I" instead of you're own opinion it's everyone's, which probably isn't even close to yours at all just you feel you need to go along with it.. 
Or when it comes a boy and you don't see yourself alone as a person, you see yourself with him, and no matter what you do you can't seem to find yourself because you're so involved with these other people that you've completely lost yourself in the mix of it all. 
Remember that you are always going to be alone at some point and you need to know who you are without these people around you influencing you. 
Always remember who you are! 


Sorry for the ramble lol but I needed to get this off my chest because I was thinking and thinking, and now I have wrote it and put it into words I feel a tiny wee bit better lol! 
Overthinking - mission complete 

No comments:

Post a Comment