Thursday 2 January 2014

Soap and Glory Eyes Box // Review


Hey guys, hope you all had a great New Year! Today I'm going to review one of my favourite christmas presents!

The Soap and Glory Eyes Box

This is obviously by Soap and Glory and I got mine from Boots at I think £16.. As it was a present I'm not definite!
Contents:
Thick and Fast super volume mascara 
6 Lid Stuff eye shadows in shades - Vanilla, wild Blue, Smokin', Minky, dandy Plum and black gold. 
Smoulder kohl waterproof liner 
Double ended eyeshadow brush 
Has a mirror on the lid which is handy for travelling!

The mascara is a fast selling mascara which I don't find that great, to me the brush is too thick however if it was a thin brush this would be great.

The eyeshadows are lovely quality, very pigmented. 
Vanilla and Black gold are two matte shades 
Wild Blue, Smokin', Minky, dandy Plum are all shimmer shades
These are such lovely colours too.

The smoulder eyeliner is really good because it can look either very dark or can look blended into the eyeshadow for two different looks.

Over all I really like this and I would recommend it to people because it is a great gift, packaged really nicely too!




Photo's taken on my ipod (sorry not good quality)

Thanks for reading! x

2 comments: