Wednesday 8 January 2014

Q&A! :D


So, you guys have been sending us in lots of questions via email and twitter and we thought we'd answer some in a Q&A post! :-)
Abbie's answers are in blue / Jamie's answers are in pink.

Q1) What are your dream jobs?

My dream job would either be a freelance make-up artist (wouldn't mind working for mac or benefit though) or work for capital fm.

I have wanted to be an actress forever! I would also like to write plays :) 

Q2) If you were only allowed to buy one make up brand for everything, which would it be and why? 

Mac, without a doubt. They literally have the perfect products for everything!!

I am going to have to say Benefit. Most of my daily make up routine is made up of Benefit products. I am not a huge fan of their foundation but i couldn't live without the 'fake up', eye shadows and mascaras!

Q3) If you were stuck on a desert island what 3 make up products would you want with you? 

Urm, foundation would be a must! Nars sheer glow to be precise. Eyeliner, because it's multifunctional- for example use this on your eyelashes (only on desert islands) and definitely a EOS lip balm!

ooh that is a tough one! I think I would take a foundation with some sort of sun protection in it to stop me getting sun burn. Then I would go for a mascara (probably an Estee Lauder one) and finally a baby lips lip gloss/balm to stop sore lips :D 

Q4) What is a typical day for you? 

Get up, go to work at Boots 8.30 until 5.30 where I am training in health care at the minute (2 more exams to go guys, woo), come home, eat everything in my view, shower then listen to my ipod..... The boring life I lead haha 

I get up and catch the bus for school (at like 7:30). I then go to sixth form where I take English, History, Philosophy and Ethics and Biology. At lunch time I usually have drama rehearsals. I then go home and do my work, email agencies and then, sometimes go dancing and sometimes sit on the sofa and get fat haha :P 

Q5) What sort of music do you like? 

I like lots of different type of music... Ranging from Eminem, Kanye West to Sleeping with Sirens, YM@6, ATL, Blink 182 etc, ultimately the Vamps OFC.

Like Abbie, I like loads of different types of music! I like a bit of Taylor Swift, Coldplay, Scouting for girls and what not. My all time favourite is The Killers. I went to see them on their last tour and they were incredible :) 

Q6) How would you describe yourself? 

I'm stubborn. I'm quite strange and I do laugh at myself, so I'm either funny or losing the plot... 

I talk way too much and have to loudest/ugliest laugh in the whole world. There is not much else to say.. :P 

Q7) What would you say about each other?

Where do I start? Don't put Jamie in a social situation because she is major awkward and she'll point out the most random things I.E signs looking like tinsel haha. Courageous and very determined within what she wants to do. 

Abbie is my guidance. Without her I would have no idea about how to act in social situations haha.. She is hilarious and gives great advice but is an absolute weirdo :P 

Hope you guys have enjoyed reading this (please don't unfollow us, we are not total weirdos haha). If you have any questions tweet us and we will try our best to answer them! 

Abbie and Jamie xx









No comments:

Post a Comment