Thursday 2 January 2014

Products I would like to try this year!

'Urban decay Naked Palette'
I have read so many amazing reviews on the newest urban decay palette and they look amazing! I am a sucker for browns and golden shades which both 2 and 3 have. I think I will have to save my Christmas money and get one of these. 

'Nars blusher (orgasm)'
This colour blusher is so lovely. It is more orangey than Nars 'pink swoon' so is more of a natural colour yet with tones of gold. I like my blushers to be shimmery rather than matt and I have heard great things about this product! 

'MAC studio finish foundation' 
As much as I love my high street Rimmel foundation for sixth form and everyday wear,  when I went round to Abbie's she introduced me to this and I love it! I don't have loads of MAC products but this foundation has great coverage and has been recommended to me by so many people so I think I will give it a go.

'MAC lipsticks'
One of my best friends and fellow beauty blogger, Jess, recommended these to me. She has herself a rather sizeable collection and the colours are all so lovely. They are creamy and go on really well! My next lipstick will definitely be one of these. I like darker colours like pinks and reds so if you guys have any suggestions of which ones would be good for me, let me know! :D

'Benefit brow zings'
I am nearly out of my Smashbox eye brow kit and, although I love it, I have wanted to try this product for ages. I think it is such a cute little kit and comes with handy tweezers which you can carry round in the kit!  

What products do you want to try this year?

Jamie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment