Sunday 10 November 2013

This weekend!

I have been a very busy girl this weekend! Basically, I have an audition tomorrow and I have been trying to find a song to sing which has not been very successful. I have written a few mash ups but none of them really suit the musical we are doing so I will have to keep looking, wish me luck! 

I am also applying for my NYT audition tonight which is super exciting so I need to find myself a good monologue to do. I start quite early because I like to read the play and understand the character before performing it :) also, I realised this weekend I have less than two years at school before I leave for university (scary!!) I have looked at a few and I think I am going to audition for RADA and see (no harm in trying as they say haha) 

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend and I will post again later. Hopefully by then I will have a song sorted haha! 

Jamie-Lee xx

Here is another picture from my last photo shoot!! 


Also... I was flicking through tumblr to find my school. I will be somewhere in the picture haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment