Friday 8 November 2013

Abbie, all about me!

Hello guys!
My name is Abbie, I'm the other half Scosh Girls!
I'm 17 year old girl who works for Boots as a healthcare trainee and I'm no7 trained! I would like to either go into the makeup career in the future or work for Capital FM.

I have unhealthy obsessions with: vimto, make up, chicken, clothes, lucy spraggan, sleeping with sirens, sleep and clash of clans.
Pretty cool I know. 

Me and Jamie are the two best friends that anyone could have, anyone could have, anyone could have.... Yeah, the idea of this blog together was all down to Jamie, so full credit goes to her *round of applause*
Love our Jamie to pieces and I hope our long term ambition is going to be fulfilled.

So yeah, I hope you enjoy our babbling!!

Abbie! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment