Friday 29 November 2013

Abbie's Skincare Routine!


Hey guys! First of all - BIG apologies for not making a post in a while... My room has been re-done so I had to put my laptop and all of my things into storage! But I'm back!
This post is going to be on my skincare routine!

Products I use:

Moisturiser -
No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for Normal / Oily Skin OR Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser 125ml.
The reason I have 2 different ones is because I do like to use the No7 in the morning for everyday moisturising after I have cleansed. and I then like to use a simple one at night/evening after I take my makeup off. 
The difference between them both is the no7 one is a much more rich consistency for all day whereas the simple is a lot thinner however it is lovely!



Cleanser - 
No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser for Normal / Oily Skin.
I use this in a morning when I get up.
This is a lovely foam^ (duh) cleanser which wakes me up and makes me feel clean!


Exfoliator - 
St Ives Blemish Fighting Facial Scrub.
I use this 3/4 times per week however I like to use this one in the shower! (if I don't use this I use my cleanser or just water) 
I SWEAR by this product I absolutely love this! This smells so lovely which is a bonus and also does what it says. The little grains really get into your pores and make your face feel incredibly cleaner. I even have another 3 back ups of this!


Under eye roll on - 
Simple Kind To Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll-On 
I use this after I have cleansed and moisturised in a morning. This is such a lovely product which lasts AGES! And it really wakes me up.




I fully appreciate that everyone does their skincare differently, this is just how I do mine, I also understand you are supposed to use more than this (Tone etc) however my skin gets irritated easy so I stick to the basics!

Give us a tweet @scoshgirls and tell us your skincare routine!


Abbie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment