Monday 11 November 2013

Jamie's Christmas dresses!

The coca-cola advert has been on therefore Christmas is nearly upon us. I have two parties this month and I have found some really lovely dresses to wear! 

I tend to go for more unusual clothes (I am a sucker for charity shops too) but this year Topshop have got some really lovely dresses in!! The party dresses range from about £20-£200 and suit most occasions. I also found a lovely one in New look. I am not usually a fan of sequinned dresses but this one is like a rosey pink colour and is so lovely. It is £24.99 :)


If you like this style there is also a gold colour which would be lovely on a warm skin tone or someone with darker hair!

Remember as well if you are a student you can use your NUS card to get discounts in both of these shops and many many more. They cost £12 a year but mine has already paid for itself about 10 times over. To apply just google apply for NUS card and they will send it off to your school or college! 

Hope you are all feeling as festive as I am. I can't wait!! :D 



Jamie-Lee x

No comments:

Post a Comment