Tuesday 12 November 2013

Abbie's Top 5 Perfume's!


Hello guys! Today I'm going to be doing a blogpost on my top 5!!!!!! Favorite perfumes. Emphasis on the 5, because I love alot of different perfumes so this was kind of tricky! 

All of my descriptions are from my own personal opinion which could be different to others :-D

My 5th favorite perfume: DKNY - Pure 
This perfume is a very scented one. Full of flowery scents, has hints of different flowers and also vanilla.


My 4th favorite perfume: Vicktor Rolf - Flowerbomb
Again, this is a very flowery perfume (hence the name) This is also very strong so you only need a little bit!


My 3rd favorite perfume: Ghost - Whisper
This perfume is very fresh! You know when you walk down the road past someone and you smell a whiff of their fragrance, this is one where you literally want to go and ask them what it is called!


My 2nd favorite perfume: Escada - Cherry In The Air 
This one is very sweet and of course cherry scented. I hated this one at first, but I have grown to absolutely LOVE it!


My 1st favorite perfume: Emporio Armani - Diamonds
My all time favorite! Rose is the key to this perfume. Everything about this is wonderful and it smells so lovely and fresh!


From this, I have gathered I'm not the best at describing perfumes however I would recommend any of these! I go for fruity fresh scents hence all of these. 

Abbie! x

No comments:

Post a Comment