Tuesday 19 November 2013

Abbie's Extension Babble!



 Hello guys! My random post is going to be on my Lush hair extensions! (interesting) obviously. 
I really have always wanted long long long hair! You see all of these "tumblr girls" with gorgeous long hair thats wavy and I wanted this badly.
Now growing your hair just takes so long especially my own as it takes soooooo long. I tried Boots skin, hair and nails tablets which improved my hair in general however it didn't really lengthen it. I also used Lee stafford hair length products which also didn't exactly lengthen the hair either.

So one day I just woke up and thought what the hell I'm just going to buy some extensions! I'd heard of Lush human hair ones before so I automatically went for these, they are also a reasonable price.

I got mine in Golden blonde and died them my own hair colour. 
So yeah I'm still not sure how much I actually like them because I'm not used to them. But I've got to say they're like an accessory they completely change your outfit and your look!
If you have thin hair (like mine) they are harder to place in the hair and for them to stay so I upbrush the part I'm going to clip them too so it has texture to grip on!

Mine cost £49.99 with the contents of:
1 x 8" wide weft (4 clips attached) 2 x 6" wide weft (3 clips attached) 2 x 4" wide weft (2 clips attached) 1 x 3" wide weft (2 clips attached) 2 x 2" wide weft (1 clip attached) 
Which is 100grams of hair! :-)
That's my awkward selfie with the extensions in (I curled them) 
Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment