Friday 8 November 2013

Jamie-Lee, all about me!

Hey guys! My name is Jamie-Lee, and I am one half of Scosh girls. I am 17 uneasy old as of 2 weeks on Sunday and I am at sixth form at the minute which I really enjoy!! I am studying biology, history, English literature and philosophy and ethics and I hope to do a degree in English and Drama somewhere in London!! I spend a lot of time in London anyway going to drama schools and I love it so much, if you have never been you should go!

I love all things fashion and beauty and have a huge nerdy side as well, I love Harry Potter and all things historical (the white queen being my favourite thing in the world at the minute!!). I also act, dance, sing and model and have a passion for music! My favourite band is The Killers (who I went to see a year ago yesterday) :D

Abbie and I have been friends since I was tiny and I love her so so much. We are both so excited about starting  Scosh girls and we hope that you enjoy reading it as much as we do writing it! You can contact us on absandjay00@googlemail.com :)

Ps. Thank you the MJH photography for the amazing photo shoot this week to send off to all my agencies! We went for a Taylor Swift theme and she is so so lovely. Look her up on Facebook!

Jamie-Lee x

No comments:

Post a Comment