Wednesday 27 November 2013

Lip plumper, the best and worst!

You can spend a fortune on getting a good lip plumping gloss but so many of them don't work or have a horrible texture. I have tried a few and so I thought I would do a few of my least favourites and ones I love! These are just my opinions and some of my friends completely disagreed. If you have any opinions give us a tweet @scoshgirls 

My least favourites include: 
Victoria's Secret very voluptuous. I found this product thick and sticky and it had more of a painful burn for me! It is also quite expensive (my friend would kill me for saying this haha) 
I am also not a huge fan of benefit lip plump. I am usually a massive fan of their products and I love love love their fake up but this is not for me. For me, it was more priming than plumping and it was very messy and dried my lips out! 

On the other hand, I really like Smashbox o-plump intuitive lip gloss! I found this one was quite moisturising and had a nice tingling feeling rather than a pain. It is quite costly but I quite liked this product. I also like soap and glory sexy mother pucker gloss stick. Unlike the other gloss they do it is not sticky and is really easy to put on! They have a really nice colour as well and are not too costly so make for great Christmas gifts. They look similar to the most expensive chubby sticks :) 

Jamie-lee x 

No comments:

Post a Comment